On 1 September 2015 the merger between Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ was successfully completed. The new Cushman & Wakefield draws on the best of both legacy organizations to create one of the world’s largest real estate services firms. Learn more.
DTZ has a 225-year history as a property advisory company.
Founding predecessor firm Chesshire Gibson started business in 1784 in Birmingham, UK and since then, DTZ has developed into one of the largest property advisers in the world.
Visit the History page on DTZ.com for the full story on DTZ’s history and global expansion.
In Ukraine, DTZ has grown into the leading multi-disciplinary property advisory service provider, developing a reputation for excellent client service.
DTZ’s office in Kyiv opens.
DTZ wins the Investment Management in the Ukraine, Euromoney. Real Estate Award 2006.
DTZ wins European Office Agency Team of the Year 2007’ at the European Property Awards held at Expo Real trade fair in 2007 in Munich, Germany.
DTZ moves to new premises in Leonardo Business Centre II.
New service line teams established in hotel consultancy and project and building consultancy.
DTZ wins the Agency of the Year in Ukraine’ award at the Europaproperty.com Russia-CIS Premier Real Estate Awards 2008, London, UK.
Corporate recovery and restructuring added to DTZ’s list of specialist services in Ukraine, to assist clients in the management and disposal of stressed and distressed real estate assets.
- Real Estate Consultant of Year at Commercial Property Awards 2010
- Best Property Consultancy in Ukraine in Europe & Africa Property Awards 2010 in association with Bloomberg Television
- Most In-Demand Consultancy in Ukraine upon the national online poll at building.ua in 2010
- Best Real Estate Agency-2009 Award upon the survey ‘Best of Kyiv’ held by Kyiv Post
- Best Manager in the field of real estate consultancy for Nick Cotton, Managing Director of DTZ Ukraine, upon the results of rating ‘TOP-100. The best top-managers of Ukraine 2009.’ The author of the rating: Invest Gazeta
- Agency of the Year in Ukraine at the Europaproperty.com Russia-CIS Premier Real Estate Awards 2008, London, UK
- European Office Agency Team of the Year 2007 at the European Property Awards held at Expo Real trade fair in 2007 in Munich, Germany
- Investment Management in the Ukraine, Euromoney. Real Estate Award 2006