Advice and consultancy services to help clients make decisions regarding strategy, resources and assets.
What we do
DTZ’s economics and policy solutions team provides advice and consultancy services to help clients make decisions regarding strategy, resources and assets.
Through an international team of economists and researchers, clients including international trade organisations, national governments, regional policymakers and corporate stakeholders benefit from:
- Guidance regarding existing policy programmes and analysis regarding future policy making to national governments and regulatory bodies
- Strategic advice concerning the international competitive performance of cities and regions for both public and private sector investment and development
- Advice on the impact of policy and spatial change on strategic plans, typically within a 30 year time horizon
Why choose DTZ?
- Extensive track record and experience in quantifying risk for policymakers and stakeholders
- Technical expertise, market knowledge and analytical skills to help clients assess and minimise risk and develop viable strategic options.
- Ability to provide the link between high-level strategic agenda and commercially sound realisation