Project management, professional advisory services, cost consultancy and special project advice for all commercial property clients.
What we do
DTZ’s building consultancy team in Australia provides clients with the highest level of technical advice, whilst placing this into a commercial context.
From major international investors with substantial property portfolios, to fund institutions and individual property owners and occupiers, DTZ’s professional building consultancy team provides technical advice to suit the exacting requirements of every client.
Our services include:
- Office fit-out, refurbishment and new-build works
- Retail construction, fit-out and coordination
- Industrial/bulky goods construction and fit-out
- Occupational space audits
- Relocation consultancy
Professional advisory services
- Technical due diligence
- Building maintenance and asset enhancement advice
- Building sustainability advice
- Accredited NABERS and Greenstar assessments
- Project budgeting and cost control
- Reinstatement cost assessments (for insurance purposes)
- Disaster recovery
- Asbestos risk assessment and removal
- Land reclamation and remediation
- Data centre construction
Why choose DTZ?
DTZ’s building consultancy team has worked with multiple property owners, occupiers investors and developers, and has delivered solutions such as:
Optus – Project management of fit-out and relocation projects in Sydney (84,000 sq m) and Melbourne (24,000 sq m)
KBR – Project management of fit-out and relocation projects in Brisbane (7,500 sq m) and Perth (5,100 sq m)
SKM – Project management and relocation project in Brisbane (10,000 sq m)
Dexus – Stock condition audits of numerous properties comprising over 620,000 sq m of assets across Australia and New Zealand
KBR, SKM, Carnival, SAP, Ferrero, RICS and many others – Sustainability advice including accredited Greenstar and NABERS ratings
Find out more
Download brochure to find out more.